Tuesday, April 20, 2010

04.18.2010 Scotiabank Place: Senators VS Penguins Playoff games 3 &4


I don't know if this really counts as an adventure of sorts, but it was a first time kind of thing anyway. Scotiabank Place may look small in comparison to the Air Canada Center in Toronto, but it really can hold the entire population of Napanee inside it. Anyway I was there for the games, and although my friend and I are not really hockey fans, we were there to "cho re nao".

The entrance was crowded sea of red. It almost feels like being in a market because you are being pushed towards the doors from the hustle and bustle.


Before the games begin, there is a small parade of men in kilts playing a bagpipe and marching down the hallways. (blurry- they were marching, I was standing, so, you know.)

And then... the game!


What's a hockey game without a fight?

P.S. For the record, we lost both games : (

No comments :

Post a Comment