Wednesday, June 8, 2011

06.08.2011 Kartell, Alessi, Shopping!

 

Today was a giant shopping trip. We visited the Kartell and Alessi museum and store/warehouse. Both museums were just alright but we took a lot of photos.  I mean, what opportunities do you have to touch and feel and see all of Kartell products at once?

 

 


I splurged and bought a pair of Kartell rain boots at warehouse cost. The rationale was that between a pair of hunters and a pair of Kartell rainboots at the same cost, I may as well be unique and get the Kartell boots... lol. : S  When I got back onto the bus, everyone on the bus sang “baller!” in unison. Haha, it was funny.

 

the warehouse


Alessi was farther away and situated somewhere up on a mountain. The building is very cute and Alessi-like. Everyone went shopping happy at the Alessi store as well. I bought my mom a classic item, but I don’t know if she will appreciate the classic design as much as I do. Anyway, I have to pack lunches from now on. I need to save!  Also, my luggage should be full now and I’m only on day 10 of my 30 day trip. I also really really hope I don’t break the Alessi purchase travelling between cities.
 




 
1 hallway to the alessi museum. 2. the collection of alessi products and archive


That’s all, I had a mediocre dinner and went to get some groceries. Tomorrow and the day after are really going to be fully packed. 


No comments :

Post a Comment