Wednesday, January 25, 2012

focus


Hello,

It's finally come to this. I feel like an explanation is necessary since I've been so frequent with my posts until recently. I'm doing well, I just finally feel that it is time to let my feet rest a bit. So I've changed all my clocks to central European time and am actually trying to make friends (hehe) and I'll stop thinking about how temporary all this is. Plus, I'd like to be here 100%. Dumplings or no dumplings. So, I won't be posting as frequently because this actually takes up a lot of my time and I need to refocus my efforts on some important things at hand. Like, you know, for the future and whatnot. Mind you, I'll still be doing cool things and let you know about it!

ciao, xx


3 comments :

  1. Glad you are finally settling in.
    :o) Add fuel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. living the moment and be 100%, because everything IS temporary:)
    Looking forward to the day that you finally settle in and can show me aroudn without getting lost

    ReplyDelete