Saturday, September 12, 2009

09.12.2009 Ottawa here and there.



I decided to take a map and check out the local shops and sights around my area. I found quaint stores, and met friendly people. Not much to comment, but the day was memorable. It's also nice how almost everything is accessible by foot in Ottawa.


my company


there is a man in the distance looking for his cellphone that was dropped on the grass in this park. We are looking for it too!


I'm in a fiat!


Parliament. There is a man asking people to sign petitions for PETA to the right of this shot


West end bowling. 10pin glow-in-the-dark.


1. crew at night, 2. calling a cab home

4 comments :

  1. First... YOUR NOT FAT

    Secondly ... IS THAT YOUR CAR?

    Thirdly... can i visit ottawa ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I said FIAT! It's not my car. I was just looking at it and the owner walked by and said I could sit in it.

    and yes! come! visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. font to tiny - you think i might need to get my eyes checked?

    any-poop I should ask teddy if thats okay with him first hahah, he might not like the idea...But I do want to visit National Gallery of Canada! If i come could you be my tourist guide?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course! There would be no one better! :P

    ReplyDelete