Saturday, October 3, 2009

10.03.2009 Mid-Autumn Festival, IDWear Launch at Canteen


I see this sign every morning I walk to school. It just makes me smile.
Today, I went to have some vegetarian pho and saw a small "fair" happening in Chinatown. After we ate, we decided to walk over to check it out. In doing so, we ended up staying for a good two hours and as a result did not get much studio work finished for that day. But on the upside, it was good entertainment!
In the evening I attended a t-shirt launch party for ID Wear (industrial design wear). It's clothing for our school's program and designed by our student association.


the man at the convenience store by my apartment gives suckers to kids for free. "I don't charge kids for suckers. "It's free!" he says.


I missed their show, but I took pictures while they waited for their van to arrive.


Thai dancers


Their performance reminded me of a very cute end-of-the-year kindergarden show.


spectators




Yes, the sweater says industrial design. Want one?

Align Center

Three styles available at the launch. (SID - cranberry, gray; Industrial Design)

1 comment :