Friday, July 15, 2011

07.14.2011 Santa Monica Beach, Los Angeles


A matching couple lies down to bake in the sun
Somehow I ended up back at Santa Monica beach. Last time I went I didn't take the time to check out the pier and the shops on the promenade so I took this opportunity to do so this time around. Plus, this time we went with a much bigger group and I didn't feel like playing with any more water.


Meet Ed. He plays the ukelele and loves the weirdness of beirut and the sadness of bon iver

Building sandcastles for sandpeople

"Come play!" beckons the giant octopus at Pacific Park

It took me a while to figure this one out, but it's Bubba! from Forest Gump!

Guess who went to see Harry Potter on opening night? Such a dork, I know, but it was gooooooood! And on that note, I found a list of spells..

No comments :

Post a Comment