Tuesday, July 26, 2011

07.25.2011 Disney Land


Disneyland! I've been here so many times, but I think now that I'm older things just look smaller, and different. Plus there must have been a million new changes to this place. It just didn't seem the same! There really isn't much to say about the Disney park. My original (ambitious) goal was to see everything (obviously) in both parks since we were going to be there for over 12 hours. But instead I amalgamated with the LA kids and stopped to smell the roses if you know what I mean. And even so, I really did have a wonderful time.



"I've got my ticket! Let's goooooo!" she exclaimed

The Californian adventure side. (This was new to me)

 

 


This, they said, was the "best game here". Basically, you are playing target practice with the Toy Story toys and you have to shoot them with your laser gun that is attached to your seat. Everything is in 3d and it's pretty cool!

There they go!

1. My shooting buddy,                                       2. My score (the lower one)

  
I did some people stalking. Couldn't help it.

Thor? Captain America?

Lunch break for the boys. Such savages. 

 
1. Space Moutain! I think this is my favourite. I have forgotten how epic it was.                 2. The castle. I wonder if you can go inside?

Is it Chipp or is it Dale? I wanted both but I could only catch one.

 

 
                                                               1. Is this space mountain?                                          2. Sun burn. 

Bro love.

We had a choice of two night shows. One was fireworks, "the best fireworks you will ever see" and the other was a water and light show. In which I was expecting to see something like at Bellagio. Anyway I went to see the water and light show (World of Colour), and it was AMAZING! In essence, it was just projections of Disney characters and films on water with music, but the water made for such a soft backdrop for the images to project so clearly... It really was an impressive feat to watch. I'm totally glad I picked the water show over the fireworks.

"Well, have yourself a magical day!"

No comments :

Post a Comment