Sunday, March 18, 2012

03.18.2012 Things that begin with the letter T



Today I happened To come across Three Things That began with The letter 'T'. It's not Terribly exciting, but I Thought it was a nice coincidence so I decided to do a post about it. 

1. Tiergarten


Tiergarten, I've heard, is like the Central Park of Berlin. I think it is the largest urban park in Berlin, but I only covered a small part of it before hopping to the next place. It's also located right next to the zoo, so you can peek at the animals from the park side.


1. Bridge                                                                 2 pond


vixtory column 



2. Templhof


Templehof is a leftover airport space. All that's remaining behind are huge stretches of flat runway and green. It's a free for all so people there are biking, or doing laps with anything on wheels

1. the circus, playing eurobeats,                                                2. never ending asphalt

what is this called?



3. Tourists

This is the beer bike. Totally a tourist thing, you'd never catch a Berliner sitting on it.

No comments :

Post a Comment