Saturday, August 18, 2012

08.18.2012 Barcelona, Spain


Barceloneta beach
I'm in Barcelona for two days, then I'm heading off to "real Spain" (as I'm told) also known as Sevilla. I'm so excited to be here. Barcelona is hot, so hot, and it's beautiful, I think it would be even more enjoyable with some company. And the sea? It's warm! Ahh, and let me just remark one more time about the weather, that the sun is so great after being in Berlin for so long. It finally feels like summer! I didn't really get enough time to plan for Barcelona except for a few simple things like Bimba and Lola and the beach, so I picked up a top-ten book from a tourist vendor off the street. I'm also staying in a tiny room on La Rambla where Christopher Columbus greets me at the end of the street every morning so I'm in busy location.


Hello London?

Even doraemon is here.

These rocks may seem safe, but if you slip off their mossy tops, you're in the deep end. 

Look how far from land I can bravely go! 

for little kids

for medium kids

for big kids

The Forum Building, Herzog & de Meuron




Barcelona, 2012

No comments :

Post a Comment