Thursday, April 25, 2013

04.25.2013 Vancouver


Today is my last full day in Vancouver. I wanted to see Emily Carr, and my friend wanted to shop at daiso (which was amazing) so we spent our day wandering about between the two. 


On the way we find a cute playground...!

I like it! Very cute, simple, and modular!

Park information. Everything you'd need to know or want to know about birds and plants and weather maybe even?

Closer to Emily Carr, another playground!

Hi, I think we're on campus

The library, with legit chairs.. as libraries should.

found this little shrine in a hole in the wall

The ID building is under construction, or setting up/taking down for their final show.

A broomstick store! I never thought this was necessary

Quidditch anyone?

sweeet boots

I went in. It was boring.

2009, Arthur Erickson, Would love to get a peek of the interior as well

asparagus!

And another playground!!

This is what it's like to watch but no play.

These leaves are printed in the concrete of the sidewalk and get more dense closer to the trees.

G is for Grace

Q is for Quay

The ferry to North Vancouver's is greeted by an owl at the dock.

I also happened to find Vancouver IBPS, an FGS branch just across the street from dimsum

Soft skylights?

waffle ceiling? 

Week's over, flying back to Ottawa

Vancouver 2013

No comments :

Post a Comment