Saturday, February 18, 2012

02.18.2012 urban explorations and another playground



I gots my hair did! I have/had super straight thin Asian hair (the kind that you don't have to comb, ever), and I wanted an afro, or something giant. This was the best I could get after a 4.5 hour chemical treatment. I suppose from this distance, you only see volume, but there are some curls in there I swear!

Interestingly, I realized that I haven't gotten the same hair do twice so the progression (not in order) has been like this: Bob? Check. Pixie cut? Check. Bangs? Check. Super short hair? Super long hair? Check, check. Asian layers? Check. Asymmetrical cut? Check. Curly hair? Check. Blonde? Not yet...


wear a one piece. pop up shop.

open stairwell

1. moss man,                                                          2. Scooby-Doo where are you?

A playground for a kindergarten I believe. I did not enter because there were two people conversing at the doorway and I wasn't sure if this was private property. This one is pretty straight forwards, nothing fancy, except for the mini tunnel entrance. What's on the other side? Who knows!



gartenplatz 3-4
Just around the corner, a church and a building over, was another playground. I have mentioned this one before, briefly. A playground space for both toddlers and older children, and a "soccer field" in the back, the theme for this one is a garden marketplace. Next door, is a senior home, and for them, there is a "Garden of the senses" with a footpath made of different pavement materials, bird houses, and a cycling bench. I think there are strawberry bushes growing somewhere too.

Ring-a-ling! "Let me weight your vegetables for you!" shouts the grocer in the speaker-phone.

1. footpath with varying pavements,                                                        2. In the little "house"

the "house". blackboard, preliminary math


1. Monkey see,                                                  2. Monkey do 

crooked floors


1. apple!                                                     2. pear!                                                   3. seat.

No comments :

Post a Comment